At Senior Safety Advice, we’ve spent lots of time researching, trying, and testing various tools to help our loved ones age safely.
We’ve used some of these for our own elderly parents. Some are items that Esther recommended to her patients when she was practicing Occupational Therapy.
We hope our ever growing list will make your roll as a caregiver easier and the lives of your elderly loved ones safer.
- Home Security Tools
- Products To Make The Bathroom Safer
- Products To Make The Bedroom Safer
- Fire Safety Equipment
- Flooring Options For Seniors
- Glow In The Dark Tape for Stairs
- Products To Help Organize and Declutter
- Products To Make The Kitchen Safer
- Space Heaters
- Outdoor Lighting For Aging In Place
- Driving Tools
- Dementia Wandering Prevention Tools
- Mobility Tools
- Personal Care Tools
- Tools For Seniors Living With Arthritis