Are you seeking ways to make your home safer for an older adult? Or perhaps you’re looking for guidance on how to care for your elderly parents?
Maybe you’re just interested in how to live your best life together with your loved ones as they age. If any of these resonate with you, you’ve come to the right place.
About Senior Safety Advice
At Senior Safety Advice, our mission is to provide seniors and their caregivers with the information and resources they need to live safe, healthy, and independent lives.
We believe that everyone deserves to age with dignity and security, and we are committed to helping you achieve these goals.
Our resources are designed to aid you in creating a living environment that is as safe as possible for older adults.
About The Authors
Esther is a retired Occupational Therapist with a focus on neurological impairments, and Robin Schiltz is a retired dental hygienist.
Both are Certified Dementia Care and Senior Home Safety Specialists.
Their combined expertise and personal experiences facilitate a comprehensive understanding of senior needs, informing their content.
They are passionate about empowering seniors and caregivers with practical, reliable advice to manage aging with confidence and dignity.
Our Latest Posts
- What Hospice Does Not Tell You
- Living Alone As An Older Woman: Embracing Independence and Preparedness
- What To Do When Your Elderly Parent Refuses To Move
- What Is Aging In Place Design?
- Selling A House When Your Loved One Has Dementia: Step-by-Step Guide
- First-Time Alone: Senior’s Guide to Independent Living After Widowhood
- My Elderly Mother Is Emotionally Abusive To My Father
- Understanding Cognitive Impairment: Is It A Disability?