Are you seeking ways to make your home safer for an older adult? Or perhaps you’re looking for guidance on how to care for your elderly parents?
Maybe you’re just interested in how to live your best life together with your loved ones as they age. If any of these resonate with you, you’ve come to the right place.
We’ve Been Featured On:
Topics On Senior Living and Caregiving
About Senior Safety Advice
At Senior Safety Advice, our mission is to provide seniors and their caregivers with the information and resources they need to live safe, healthy, and independent lives.
We believe that everyone deserves to age with dignity and security, and we are committed to helping you achieve these goals.
Our resources are designed to aid you in creating a living environment that is as safe as possible for older adults.
We’ve received some wonderful reviews from our readers and Youtube viewers!
We’re so very grateful that we have been able to help.
Thanks so much for the in-depth reply! I really appreciate it!Karen C.
I really enjoyed your ideas. I am a senior who would enjoy doing alot of these suggestions. Of course I subscribed and hit the thumbs up.Kathy E.
Awesome information about cats I’m a senior, and I’m considering getting a cat for companionship. Thank you for your Insight, and you’re wonderful experience with your cats.Barbara D.
So grateful for all the important information you shared.Irene W.
As a Geriatric Care Manager with 13years experience, I enjoyed your video and think you are spot on with your recommendations.Dawn D.
Our Latest Posts
- Declutter Your House: Tips On How To Get Rid Of Knick Knacks
- How To Organize Elderly Parents’ Papers
- 43 Best Useful Gifts And Gift Ideas For Elderly Parents (2024)
- How Can You Promote Independence In A Person With Dementia?
- How To Nurture Older People’s Sense of Independence
- What Are Electrolytes And Why Are They Important For Seniors?
- What To Look For In A Memory Care Facility
- What Should You Not Say To Someone With Dementia?