Seniors, often more vulnerable to security risks, require a system that not only protects but also adapts to their unique needs.
SimpliSafe an ideal choice for elderly individuals seeking to fortify their homes against potential threats. From its user-friendly interface to its advanced monitoring capabilities,
SimpliSafe stands out as a comprehensive solution for age-safe living.
Both Robin and Esther have been using SimpliSafe in their own homes and both are very pleased not only with the ease of installation, but the ease of use as well.
Here’s a short review outlining some of the reasons why we love SimpliSafe!
- Safewise.com rates SimpliSafe as one of the “Best Home Security Systems of 2024.“
- It’s portable. So if you move, you can take it with you. How awesome is that?
- It’s super easy to set up. We were able to set up the SimpliSafe pads and monitors without any assistance but if you need someone to set it up for you – SimpliSafe does provide that service.
- It comes with a panic button which is wonderful if you are living alone.
- You can purchase additional items if needed (i.e. extra panic buttons, window sensors, cameras, etc.)
- It can be integrated with Alexa, Apple Watch and other devices.
- The battery in the main tower of the SimpliSafe system lasts 10 years.
- You have complete control as to what entryways and windows, etc. that you want to secure.
- There’s no yearly contract – it’s month by month and affordable.
- Firmware updates are all automatic.
- Extremely easy to use after it’s installed.
Another Great Use Of SimpliSafe For Seniors
The system comes with a Panic Button which you can place by your bedside, by your favorite chair or even by your bathtub, etc.
If you hear a noise or if you have trouble getting out of your bathtub you can press the panic button and it will set off the Simplisafe alarm.
As long as you are paying for the monthly service – you will then get a phone call from the security representative and of course, if you do not answer the phone – emergency services will be sent to your home.
We have fallen in love with the SimpliSafe security system and we think you just may too so check it out!
- Simple to set up. Seriously secure. Get ready to protect right out of the box. Just plug in the Base Station, place your wireless camera and sensors where you want, and start protecting your home. No wiring or drilling required.
This article has affiliate or sponsored links. If you buy something through those links we may earn a small commission. This won’t cost you extra. We only recommend things we really think are good, not just to make money. For more details, see our Affiliate Disclaimer.