There are many wonderful personal care tools these days specifically designed for seniors. We’d like to share a few of our favorites with you.
Recommended Senior Care Products
- Durable: The large capacity one liter squeezable clear water bottle features long, angled straws to make drinking easy during athletic events. This big water bottle has a large mouth opening to easily add ice and clean. Great for team sports, youth athletics, soccer, fitness, adults and kids. Ages 3+.
A crucial part of elderly care is to encourage seniors to drink more water.
If they wait until they are thirsty before they get serious about drinking, dehydration has already begun.
- Includes 54 pairs of maximum absorbency incontinence underwear for women (3 packs of 18)
For many older adults, incontinence is an issue that is both embarrassing and frustrating. But wearing underwear for this issue is a helpful aid.
- Simplicity at Its Best: Take-n-Slide is a simple yet highly effective tool that helps you stay on top of your medication schedule. With its user-friendly design, you can effortlessly keep track of your single or multi-dose medications.
There are some wonderful products these days (both old school and a bit techy) to help you remember to take your medications and some can even tell you what to take!
Password books are a great way to keep track of all the information you need these days to!
- 4 Calming Floral Aromas For Deep Relaxation – Come home feeling tired? After a long day, unwind and escape into a peaceful oasis with O Naturals mood-boosting shower steamers aromatherapy infused with 4 delightful floral scents: Lavender, Chamomile, Jasmine, and Gardenia.
Aromatherapy can be a wonderful way to de-stress and to help calm an anxious person down.
Medical Alert Devices
- MEDICAL GUARDIAN MGMINI – The discreet Medical Guardian MGMini is a small, light, water-resistant medical alert system with a modern design, available in 4 colors; it features 4G hourly location tracking and immediate location tracking during emergencies
There are multiple medical alert devices of all shapes, sizes and features!
These gelatin drops are like pieces of candy with a gelatin texture. They are perfect for seniors with dementia or Alzheimer’s and are meant to provide some hydration.
This article has affiliate or sponsored links. If you buy something through those links we may earn a small commission. This won’t cost you extra. We only recommend things we really think are good, not just to make money. For more details, see our Affiliate Disclaimer.