The SimpliSafe Home Security System is just one of those great little products that come along every now and then.
Both Robin and Esther have been using SimpliSafe in their own homes and both are very pleased not only with the ease of installation, but the ease of use as well.
Here’s a short review outlining some of the reasons why we love SimpliSafe!
- US News rates SimpliSafe as one of the “Best Home Security Systems of 2020.” – US News
- It’s portable. So if you move, you can take it with you. How awesome is that?
- It’s super easy to set up. We were able to set up the SimpliSafe pads and monitors without any assistance but if you need someone to set it up for you – SimpliSafe does provide that service.
- It comes with a panic button which is wonderful if you are living alone.
- You can purchase additional items if needed (i.e. extra panic buttons, window sensors, cameras, etc.)
- It can be integrated with Alexa, Apple Watch and other devices.
- The battery in the main tower of the SimpliSafe system lasts 10 years.
- You have complete control as to what entryways and windows, etc. that you want to secure.
- There’s no yearly contract – it’s month by month and affordable.
- Firmware updates are all automatic.
- Extremely easy to use after it’s installed.
Another Great Use Of SimpliSafe For Seniors
The system comes with a Panic Button which you can place by your bedside, by your favorite chair or even by your bathtub, etc.
If you hear a noise or if you have trouble getting out of your bathtub you can press the panic button and it will set off the Simplisafe alarm.
As long as you are paying for the monthly service – you will then get a phone call from the security representative and of course, if you do not answer the phone – emergency services will be sent to your home.
We have fallen in love with the SimpliSafe security system and we think you just may too so check it out!
You can check out the SimpliSafe products here on Amazon – click here
Or you can go directly to the SimpliSafe website – click here