Following are links to articles that we hope you find useful. We do our best to list articles that we believe to be truthful and accurate. But we still do caution you to follow through with investigating the information in the article(s) that you read to validate the information it reports. And for articles related to healthcare, as always, we recommend that you consult with your physician prior to making any changes to your healthcare routine.
- Why downsizing and moving to a retirement home could be the best move you make
- Real estate tips for seniors
- When to Move From Independent Living to Assisted Living
- The Hottest Home Trend: Carriage Houses
- What are my best housing options now that I’m about to retire?