Following are links to articles that we hope you find useful. We do our best to list articles that we believe to be truthful and accurate. But we still do caution you to follow through with investigating the information in the article(s) that you read to validate the information it reports. And for articles related to healthcare, as always, we recommend that you consult with your physician prior to making any changes to your healthcare routine.
- How To Chose A Good Home Stair Lift
- Aging in Place: Grab bars are essential when remaining in the home
- Best Car Features for Seniors – And How to Use Them
- New solution to elderly falls: drones, smartphones and sensors
- Age Well with Smart HealthTech
- Hearing aids lower dementia, depression risk for older adults
- Wearable technology for seniors can call the ambulance